Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Week 6 - Revising My GAME Plan

     On to week 6 and review of how I've done so far with my game plan.
     First, I feel really good about the progress I made with my blogs to follow and organizing my favorites with a delicious account.  I also am looking forward to the spring when I can register to present on the technology conference and our association conference next year.
     As far as my goal of researching epals, I'm been frustrated that I haven't had the time.  But I think that it's worked out for the best.  After listening to Vicki Davis in our DVD this week, I realize there is so much more out there.  She has really motivated me.  I want to add Wiggio, Ning and eduwiki.us to the list of sites to check out and find out what kind of educational networking information I can find there.  I want to make sure I have researched collaborative online opportunities well, before I meet with my principal.
     Based on the NETS-T, I want to created a scope and sequence of digital citizenship lesson for our lower school students that I have in computer lab.  I've seen some great ideas from fellow classmate who have posted different sites, videos and lessons from which I can get ideas.  I also would like to help my fellow teachers out and expose them to some of the opportunities that are out there for them to use.
     This has been a great class.  I've learned so much and I look forward to setting more goals for myself and teaching others how to set goals for themselves as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment